Process Machinery Inc. is deeply committed to safety and health. Our employees are at the root of our success and our focus is on their safety and well being. Our commitment to safety runs throughout our company, from continuous training of our employees, providing the tools and equipment to support a safe work environment in house and on the job site, and through our engineering designs in our plants. We operate every task, every operation, every department, every day, with a focus on safety.
Through continuous improvements, we are constantly striving to improve our safety program and our safety culture. Our safety training is ongoing throughout the year. In addition to compliance with OSHA / MSHA training requirements, outside experts are brought in to further improve employees job knowledge and skills. Every service and field truck is equipped with an automated external defibrillator as well as first aid supplies. This results in Process Machinery Inc. having a favorable workers compensation rating and a very low MSHA inspection to citation ratio.
SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- All field construction, service and engineering personnel are trained under both 30 CFR Part 48A and Part 48B.
- MSHA records are kept in a binder located in each construction and service truck – including Part 48 training records, our training plans and approval letter. In addition Part 45.4 contractor register, 7000-2 reports, fall protection inspection records, rigging equipment inspection records, hearing conservations program, HAZ COM program and master list, W-65 inspection records and emergency information.
- SDS sheets are accessible through 3E via company supplied smart phones or tablets.
- Consistent safety awards for no lost time accidents from the Kentucky Crushed Stone Association.
- Supplier member of Avetta and Browz.
- Monitoring of our sub-contractors for safety compliance.
- Workplace exams provided to the quarry operator.
- NCCCO certified crane operators.
- Full time, dedicated Safety Manager.
- OSHA safety consultant.
- Zero tolerance drug and alcohol program including random, post-accident, new hire, reasonable suspicion and compliance with DOT test requirements.
- Job site start-up safety training.
EXPERIENCED | STRATEGIC | RELIABLE
1636 Isaac Shelby Dr.
Shelbyville, KY 40065
860 Kaderly Drive
Columbus, OH 43228